Friday, October 20

Seeking Balance

Lately I've had a bit of the Moody Blues. Sadly, no I am not talking about the band. It seems like the last two weeks have been a big blue funk for me. Maybe it's a combination of a lot of things. Several sad posts on some blogs, my car being in the shop, which has rendered me basically homebound, plus I burnt the toast this morning.

But then I read Stef's blog post this morning. My blue mood has been almost as unexplicable as Stef's bright yellow one.

So how do I get back there? I don't know. I've been trying to focus on balance this year, but the truth is that I feel more out of balance now than any other time this year. A lot of the time I take a make-do-with-what-you-have attitude, but I don't feel like making do right now. I feel like curling up in a ball and going to sleep until I can feel better.

Where is the balance in that?? How is this even remotely related to finding my center?

Well... it's not.

Back on the wagon, I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My suggestion is to take a day off and wallow if you need to. It won't hurt you in the long run, and you may just need to deal with the negative emotions that way. But it's just a suggestion, do what's right for you.