I stole this from someone else's blog, who stole it from someone else's blog... really it just seems like a good way to keep me warmed up for NaNoWriMo...
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?
1. I am an adjunct professor and I like it.
2. My son finds my moles to be comforting. This is something I will tease him about when he gets old enough to be embarrassed.
3. I occasionally speak at Ladies Days at churches, and I wish I got to do it more.
4. I am a terrible housekeeper- not nasty, but I despair of ever having a truly clean house.
5. I don't really want a smart phone... but I wouldn't mind having a Kindle.
6. I have three sisters. One of them is my twin.
7. I am apparently addicted to sugar.
8. I am, in no way at all athletic, but I love to run.
9. I've had two babies, and two completely natural births... not even an IV.
10. I hate needles (that's why there was no IV).
11. I'm too chicken to have a home birth.
12. No, I'm not done having kids, even though we have a boy and a girl.
13. I don't chew gum. I think it makes me look dumb, and I have TMJ, so it becomes painful after a few minutes.
14. Don't tell my husband, but I would secretly like a little dog that I could carry around in a bag. Not till my kids are older, though. I clean up enough poo as it is.
15. In theory, I love gardening, but in reality, I love that my husband does most of the work. Don't tell him I said that either.