Saturday, July 26

Falling in love

Many new things going on...

We can't find the camera and suspect that Jonah (yes! blame it on the now mobile baby!) has hidden it in a box.

We got a dog. She's a very sweet collie shepherd mix. She's black all over with white paws. Her name is (blech!) Angel. We're trying to convince her that her name is Ranger. I don't think it's going to work.

We ordered carpet for Jonah's room today. It's going to be pricey but we have to spend some money sometime. They said they would try to be out next week.

We've been talking about getting the kitchen started as soon as the electrical is taken care of, so I've been looking at designs. I stumbled on the wonderful world of Ikea today. I'm in love with these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the introduction of Angel! I've been looking for you, little blog! Gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I've gotten on here. A lot has happened, and you've updated a lot since then!

So where did you get her? I assume she has already been responding to Angel for a while... I'm cracking up that you're trying to recondition a dog. Only the Watson's. :)