Yes I am!! I'm just a little unavailable for a while.
A few things:
1. My phone number is changing for the first time in 5 years. If you want my new number please either give me a ring or drop me an e-mail or a comment and I'll call you with it. I won't have a cell phone anymore- just a house phone-and we don't actually have a phone for the house yet, so we won't cancel my cell until we get the chance to go to Wally World and get one.
2. Our house closed and we are in it. Anyone who wants to visit should see the instructions above pertaining to my phone number and follow them as well. We don't have drywall in the kitchen- or cabinets for that matter- but we are more than willing to have a few visitors.
3. We should also have internet service at the house by the end of next week (everyone cross your fingers) so I'll post pictures and videos aplenty when that happens.
4. I may have a performance and workshop coming up soon!
5. Starbucks plays some weird music.
6. Anyone with tips on how to get a small boy to sleep through the night without waking 4 to 5 times and without screaming his head off (sorry, I'm not a cry-it-out kind of girl) please see above instructions pertaining to the phone number and send tips. Please.
7. OH!!! I almost forgot!!!!!!!!! If you are really wanting to participate int he coolest ever craft swap, go to Laura's blog and beg her to allow you to participate, since the deadline was last friday. She hasn't sent out the swap partners just yet, so maybe she will take pity on you and let you join!!!