Wednesday, May 30

And the verdict is...

I had another ultrasound today. The pictures weren't as amazing as the ones we saw the first time around but it was nice that the ultrasound technician actually described the baby as "perfect." All major organs accounted for and the growth rate is normal, so it looks like we're still up for sometime around the middle of October.

Another interesting picture:


What on earth could THAT be???

Well, lets just say that we'll be painting the nursery Altlanta Braves Blue.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Josh and Phil are tickled pink; or, in this case, blue! My grandson is across the hall, sound asleep in his race car bed, and I can't imagine life without him. Little boys are so much fun. One of the things I enjoy the most is watching Grandpa's face when he and Tristan play. Male bonding can be a beautiful thing! lol

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Brandee said...

Yeah! Finally a boy in your family! Bout time! He will have so much fun chasing after those two cute little girls. Congratulations!

Sara said...

Shirley is right. Little boys are so much fun. I'm excited for you! Congratulations!