Tuesday, March 21

Random IM conversation with Holly: toes are important...

Chara says:
What's Betty doing???

holly says:
betty is working at her desk eating gummy bears

Chara says:
I want some gummy bears

holly says:
they are good
holly says:
i've had 20

Chara says:
I used to bite their little heads off and stick the on other headless bears . If you lick them they stick together

holly says:
hehe

Chara says:
MMMM

holly says:
they stick to the ceiling too

Chara says:
? are there lots of bears on the ceiling?

holly says:
but you have to get them really wet first

holly says:
haha no but they do stick.

Chara says:
gross

holly says:
haha

holly says:
was your meeting at 11:30?

Chara says:
yes, I met with myself (Ha ha!)

Chara says:
she said 11:30 her time

Chara says:
So I'm not siting here for nothing.

holly says:
hehe

Chara says:
I talked to KM by the way- she's going to the dr. for a cortisone shot

holly says:
ohhhh for what?

Chara says:
Her thumb is all swollen for osme reason and she can't use that hand

holly says:
OMG her thumb???

holly says:
that seems silly

Chara says:
it does, but your thumb is very important

holly says:
of course! you can't flush the toliet witout it

Chara says:
It's sort of like your big toe- it seems like no big deal, until you can't get your balance- or flush the toilet. Personally I use my big toe to flush.

holly says:
HAHAHHAAHHA

Chara says:
then I don't get Josh's germies

holly says:
but he gets toe fungus!

Chara says:
he should wash his hands

holly says:
heheh... do you wash your feet when your done?

Chara says:
no- I wear shoes
Chara says:
most of the time

holly says:
ohhh then your not relaly using your big toe, but your sole of your shoe

Chara says:
true- but if I didn't have my big toe I wouldn't be ablet o balance properly and i would fall while trying to flush and probably bang my head on the bathtub... no one is here all day so I'd probably bleed to death. Toes are important.

No comments: