It has been a while since I last posted and many things have changed since then- things I will explain t some other time. Why is it that as soon as I start to seek balance in my life that my stability becomes a much harder thing to hold on to?
In other thoughts....
John Wilson is apparently trying to read 52 books this year, and as I am a voracious reader i thought I might try to do the same. I must warn you that I do not have very high ideals of what should or should not be read, so my tastes are a bit eclectic and perhaps bizarre.
What I have currently read:
1. Mansfeild Park- a good book if you really really like Jane Austin or have very little to do and are bored out of your mind.
2. The Taking by Dean Koontz - it was okay- Mr. Koontz has a great grasp on the greater meaning of a story, but sometimes the details are a bit silly.
3. Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz- an excellent book- really draws you into the story and the overal theme is very well developed, but still subtle.
4. By the light of the moon by Dean Koontz- yes I did get on a bit of a streak- it wasn't oo bad- fun reading for a girl who used to love star trek.
5. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery- Can you believe that i had never read this? And that the whole book can be read online?
6. Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery
7. Anne of the Island by L. M. Montgomery
8. Anne's House of Dreams by L. M. Montgomery
Hmmm- as you can see I am about four (close to five) books behind the expected schedule. However, I must point out that I read the last four int he last week. I have been a bit homebound because my poor car (mustang Sally) may have decided to die for once and all. Online books have been easier to come by.
If you kmnow of any other wonderful books in the public domain, please feel free to refer them to me. Also, if you have any books you would like to recommend, UPS, DHL and Fedex all know how to get to my house and I can purchase them on Amazon. Of course my Amazon list has been growing lately...