161. Rain and green grass- I don't think the grass has been this green in Oklahoma since 2007
162. Unexpected quiet time
163. Baby snuggles- There is no better way to wake up.
164. Cookie Dough- Yum.
166. Two-Year-Old Snores
167. My Mom and Dad- I have truly amazing parents.
168. The Mall playground- I spent twenty minutes watching Caroline play there today. I watched her play with strange children and scold the big boys who were running and knocking little ones down.
169. My Aunt Glenda- It's so lovely to have an aunt who is so giving and fun.
170. Eyelash curlers- why didn't I buy one of these before?
171. Stranger who are kind- some lady helped me out in the parking lot at the mall today when I couldn't figure out what was up with my stroller. It was crazy windy and she was so patient and helpful.
172. Pinterest- so many interesting things that I didn't know. Also a great way to waste a little time.
173. Being able to breast feed my babies.