Monday, August 1

Ruminating

I have had several posts marinating in my head for a while now and hopefully I'll be able to get them all finished eventually.  There will be more Rules, and a few story related posts... 

However, I've been a bit distracted by life for the last few weeks.  I've been reading (whenever possible) the wonderful Thursday Next Series by Jasper Fforde.  I highly recommend it.  

Also, we've made a few trips in the last three weeks.  We went to Dallas for a little vacation time, and we went to Colorado to visit Josh's parents.  Both were very enjoyable, but tiring.  Travel with small children isn't always a fun experience.  

School starts back in a few weeks and we will all have a different schedule.  Hopefully it won't be 110 degrees anymore.  I am also looking forward to August the 12th, when we get to see if the littlest Watson will be a boy or a girl.  Then the naming frenzy can begin.  

So just for fun- name suggestions?

No comments: