Monday, November 1

Day 11

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


Again (so sad) I do not have one.  Actually I should have one, but I don't.  We went to a Halloween shin-dig at our friend's house this past saturday and good times were had by all.  I did not dress up, and in retrospect I'm kind of glad I don't have any pictures because I was kinda frumpy looking.  


Oh well. 

No comments: