Thursday, October 28

Day 9

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days


The truth is that I can't really think of anything that I am really proud of in the last few days... that's why I put off this post.  
What have I done in the past few days?  I've taught class, made dinner, taken care of children.  Nothing very spectacular.  It's hard to find a good reason to feel noteworthy pride in the mundane, daily tasks that cycle about on my to-do list.  


Oh!  Wait, I remembered something! I've been taking my multivitamin every morning this week, and remembering to brush my teeth before bed.  


See?  I can focus on something positive.  

No comments: