1. Can you use a Neti Pot too much? I don't have any adverse side effects at this point, but I don't think it's normal to be using it 5 or 6 times a day.
2. How are they going to redesign a hot dog? If the size and shape of a normal bite is a perfect storm for choking hazards, wouldn't the solution be to cut it up before you give it to small children? Maybe just make it really skinny? I think this is a silly request. Why don't they just ask parents to be more cautious when giving their children food?
3. Are second pregnancies harder on women physically as a general rule, or am I just really out of shape? I ran a half marathon on labor day this last year, so I didn't think I was that out of shape, but I'm starting to wonder.
4. Should I bother trying to potty train Jonah now, or should I just wait. I hate the idea of dealing with major regression, but he seems ready now. He's very enthusiastic about getting chocolate for using the potty, anyway, and he used the toilet twice this evening.
5. Do other people realize that the internet is actually a public forum and all of their complaints and inappropriate announcements, comments and discussions don't always belong in such a place? Maybe they do and just don't care?
6. Does anyone want a 10 inch tall porcelain Santa? I got it at a Christmas gift exchange and forgot to take it to Goodwill last time I made a drop.
7. What color should I paint my bedroom? I like my turquoise curtains but I don't want to paint the walls brown. Does someone else want to come decorate it for me?
8. How cool is Peggy Smith?