Saturday, January 12

Snuffle, Cough, Cough!

Well, it's been a week since we got to Oklahoma and we intended to do some visiting to family this weekend, but instead we spent Saturday morning in bed, got up around noon and went to Wal-Mart for cold meds.

By "we" I mean all 3 of us.

Jonah's taking his first cold very well. He's been as snotty as Josh or I have been, but he's been happy and playful despite it. We bought some baby vicks and I rubbed it on his chest. He seemed interested in the smell. Right now he's napping on the couch between us.

Also, my dear cousin Audrey took pictures of him, but she hasn't posted them yet, so neither have I. Jonah seems to really like Audrey and was in a good mood for the pictures, so he's actually smiling in a couple. What can I say? He's perfect.

Josh is glad his first week is over. He's still feeling apprehensive about teaching, but it is very different from what he was doing and it may take a while for him to find his stride. We'll see how it goes. I've been offering him teaching tips from my vast experience (ha!) so maybe I'm being helpful (or annoying).

2 comments:

Sara said...

So, exactly where are you and how do we find this baby? LOL.

Shirley said...

I can't wait to get him in my arms!