Saturday, March 10

Oops... Hmmm. Apparently not being able to get onto blogger from work makes me forget to post. I've been very neglectful of my blog for the last two or three monthes.

Many changes...

I'm enjoying my new job. 5th graders are pains, but some of htem are actually quite sweet.
I took my PRAXIS exams last saturday- at least I took three of them. It was a rough day, but that is a story for another time. I think I might have failed one of the tests, but we'll have to wait and see.
Otherwise we're just really busy around here. Lots of work, lots of going to bed early.

A fun note...

My Uncle Craig is getting married at the end of the month and we're trying to figure out how to go. We waited a bit too late to get good priced plane tickets, so we're considering driving. We were hoping to visit some family that weekend, since Josh's sister-in-law, niece and nephew, and my entire extended family live there. This could be a problem, though since I've recently started getting a bit carsick. Hmm... twelve hours in a car with me feeling pukey??? Josh is a brave man.

Ummm. That's all I care to share for now...

Later- but not much later!

Chraa

No comments: