Wednesday, December 6

Sad news

Well, no pictures. No pictures because I no longer have a computer. After work on mMonday i turned off my computer and went about my business around the house. When i tried to turn it on again- nothing. It comes on, but the screen is black. No Music, no pictures, no documents...

This is very bad for a girl who telecommutes.

So I'm at my parent's house using their super-duper internet access. Man I love the high speed of a cable modem. I can download this stuff really fast! Except I don't because I don't have a computer to put it on... GRRRR!

Anyway... My posts (sorry, they've been a bit infrequent of late) may become a bit (more) boring for a short while.

By the way- keep your prayers with these people... All of the craft blogs I look at are friends with the wife from her site (Doe)and while they've found Kati (the mother) they haven't found her husband James, who left the car to find help.

No comments: