(By the way- I spellchecked negligent!)
I haven't been posting much of late. It's been a busy week, and yet I feel like I have been very unproductive. In our staff meeting Karen asked for accomplishments from last week and I didn't have any to add. NONE. Not office-wise anyway.
So I have decided to post them here, to make me feel more like a normal, producive person.
1. I read another book. It was another Dean Koontz book- Servants of Twighlight- but it was a book. I've got to start reading more intellectual stuff, since i don't think this is the kind of stuff John was thinking of when he made his resolution for new years to read a book a week this year.
2. I am re-reading The Stand (Stephen King) and not feeling guilty about it. It is sparking my interest in writing a book that has been in my head for some time. However, one never knows f th ebook in one's head is going to come out badly or not, and I would hate to find that my book actually sucks.
3. I made pie. Happy easter- have some limeade icebox pie!
4. We bought a suit for Josh- he is so handsome!
5. I have been keeping my house cleaner- working toward balance in my mind as well as my home requires that I not be constantly be feeling overwhelmed by the clutter and mess in my ouse- particularly when I don't get out much anymore. Please don't laugh but I have been working on this system.
For this week, I plan on making my bed every morning and being dressed and pretty all day long (not just right before Josh gets home). i will also be having lunch with Karen Morgan on wednesday. She is the chair of the board of directors for NSN. Basically she's my boss' boss. This should be interesting.
More interesting- I am taking my sister to get the fluid (probably puss) drained from her ear this afternoon. I have heard that this is terribly painful, but I am not going to mention this to her.
Also, Dewayne, my brother-in-law, is coming home from Egypt this sunday night and and we are all looking forward to seeing him. He's had an interesting time digging in the sand.
Anyway- I'll let you know how everything goes.