Thursday, December 16

A little post

Well, it's almost Christmas. I'm almost done with my paper. It's almost my anniversary. I am almost out of school.
Does it ever feel like along series of almost's, or just about's in your life? Why do I always feel like I'm just about to get what I want in life? Just about to reach that point where things are wonderful and settling into a routine? Things are so upside-down while I'm in school that I am looking forward to things slowing down a little. But I guess things won't ever slow down.
WOuldn't it be nice to freeze your life in one week or one moth when things are just what you'd like them to be? You could savor a christmas for a while, or enjoy you wedding in ways that would mean that you would remember it.
hmm
just a thought

Charlie

No comments: