Sunday, April 1
They say it's good for the soul... so here I go.
1. I'm really bad about taking my pre/postnatal vitamins. Partly it's because I hate trying to swallow those huge things. I am pretty sure it hasn't really harmed my kids, but I think I might pay for it when I get older.
2. I don't read all the books I check out form the library.
3. I rarely actually get my Christmas Cards out. Actually, maybe once. Ever. I always intend to do them, but don't.
4. I go to Starbucks to use the wi-fi, but I really don't like their coffee.
5. I frequently unfriend people on Facebook. I do not feel guilt about this. You can try to shame me if you like, but it won't work.
6. My kids watch too much television. I'm not sure how I would ever clean, shower, or make dinner if they didn't. Thank goodness for Spring (when it's not yet 100 degrees outside) and I can throw them outdoors to play.
7. Every time I put pink on my daughters I cringe.
8. When I bake cookies, I eat most of them. That's why I don't bake cookies much.
9. I feel guilty sometimes about not using cloth diapers. I think it would save us a lot of money, but the idea both intimidates me and disgusts me. I am trying not to feel guilty, though.
10. I'm not quite sure what hotlinking is, but apparently I've done it.
11. I am kind of gullible. I tend to believe the best of people until I am smacked in the face with some reason not to. I'm not sure that's a bad thing.
12. I almost never have my own picture taken. I'm thinking of writing a post about this one.
13. I am frequently afraid that my friends all agree that my children are the worst behaved kids they know.
14. I stay up way too late at night.