Tuesday, January 29

a sad day

So Jonah and I are in Nashville at the moment. It's been kind of hard to have Josh go back without us, but there were a few things that needed to be taken care of that we couldn't really take care of from OKC.

For instance, our furnace has decided to quit on us. We have a Home Owner's Warranty, but I get the feeling that they don't want to pay for a new furnace and we don't really have a choice but to have it taken care of one way or another. We're still trying to sell the house and we don't want buyers coming in to smell gas or feel the cold.

Also, I had an appointment for Jonah to have his vaccinations. I really didn't want to take him (have I ever mentioned that I don't like needles?) but I knew that he needed to have it taken care of. So, I'm posting this video of Jonah's vaccinations. I do not recommend watching it at all. Unless you are Josh. (we really miss you! And I didn't cry- only Jonah.)

3 comments:

mtnman said...

I think he likes getting a shot about as much as his mom. He also seems to like that about as much as being woke up earlier than he wanted.

Rishi said...

Chara,
I agree! Shots are no fun. I hope that everything works out for you and your family. Hanging out with family is where it is at. Last night Mike and I spent a few minutes reliving our favorite moments of the past two days with our two kids. I wouldn't give up my time with them for anything.

Anonymous said...

I know it is hard on everyone. Poor
Mom and poor Jonah. It is a cruel
world and shots are a part of it.
My heart was breaking just looking
at the video & listening. Glad to
hear that you both made it okay.
Jonah has plump little legs! We
love you and really miss you. :(
Nana Carol