Tuesday, May 2

FIVE

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Ideally?
Laying on a blanket in the shade of a tree on a warm spring day, reading a really good book.

Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
A root beer and a cheap novel

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn’t thought of already?
1. my stinky old shoes I should have rid myself of about two years ago
2. most of the boxes still packed in my closet that we moved two moths ago that I haven't unpacked.
3. About half of my clothes that don't fit and make me look weird.
4. a box of Christmas decorations given to me before my wedding which have nevre been opened due to their extreme lack of attractiveness.
5. The box of cards that came with our wedding gifts.

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
1. My box of really bad poetry and short stories I wrote in elementary, middle and high school.
2. The snow globe that went on the top of our wedding cake
3. My copy of
A Boy's Life- even though it is falling apart (I reccommend this book to EVERYONE!)
4. The scrapbook I have been keeping of all the little things Josh and i have been doing since we got married.
5. My box of pictures

Five words you love?
1. Undulate
2. Blessing
3. Exquisite
4. smatter
5. Rachmoninoff

No comments: