Tuesday, May 23

Baby Names

This is for Laura and John- and whoever else i was telling about this the other day.

Surprise- my name isn't in there. :(

http://www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html

Also, just FYI you can check out the top 100 baby names from 2005.

And for those of you whose baby names seem to be all in the top 10- check out some names that might be unique.

And for those of you (like me) who aren't pregnant (stop asking!) and like to laugh about the "unique names being dispensed in the last 15 years: check this out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I suggest you go to the first link and type in Nevaeh (which is Heaven spelled backwards). The result is shocking.

I used to post on the message board connected with the last link. I might go back sometime too.

Chara said...

The question is: WHY???

Anonymous said...

So check out my name. It was popular in the 1890s and 1920s. No wonder I have always felt so old :)