Okay- all the boys can just roll their eyes at this but this post is about clothes and fashion ( saw that Uncle Richard!) This is SO going to be a story!
My sister (Laura) was telling me about the points system for telling whether you are fashionable or frightening. (Laura please correct me if I am wrong)
1. Every peiece of clothing you wear is considered one point. Shoes, socks, pants, top, each piece of jewelry, etc.
2. For every piece of "trendy," or loud piece of clothing you get an extra point. (for instance, if you are wearing a really bright colored top, a halter top, or a technicolor dream coat- add a point for each)
3. If you are wearing very noticeable make-up, add a point.
4. Your points should average around 8.
5. Storytellers can average around 11.
I spent part of the weekend teaching this to my Dad.